The views from this ridgetop location are magnificent; to the west, Lake Michigan’s Manitou and Fox Islands. To the south the view is over North Lake Leelanau and beyond. North Fork Ranch off the beaten path near Leland was built with extended family and friends in mind. There’s a 3-bedroom main house, a 3-bedroom guest house, and a 1-bedroom bunk house. There is a tennis court and barns. There are raised bed gardens and a green house; an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, an indoor endless pool and a sauna. The main house is unpretentious and warm, it lives so comfortably.
Features include a great room centered on the view adjacent to a well equipped modern kitchen; there are two fireplaces, a library, a spacious master suite, updated baths, and numerous places designed for conversation and appreciation of the views in all directions. The 9-stall barn includes a large lighted riding arena; a gated breeding area; a wash stall, a tack room, and hay lofts. Outside there are 3 fenced pasture areas, two with water and shelter, and there’s a spectator platform.
- Main house: 6,896 sq ft (3-bedrooms, 3.5 baths); attached two car garage with door 16’x7’
- Bunk house: 474 sq ft (1-bedroom, 1-bath plus loft)
- Guest house: 1,180 sq ft (3-bedroom, 2.5 baths)
- Morton Pole Barn and Riding Arena: 7146 sq ft
- Morton 4-Door Building and Lean-To: 1,806 sq ft (carriage barn, rubberized flooring); 4 doors each 10’x9’
- Morton Tractor Building: 1,800 sq ft (sliding doors, tractor barn, dirt floor)
- Detached frame heated workshop with 16’x7’ doors, and with an attached drive through garage; doors 9’x7’, concrete floor 1,728 sq ft
- 34.26 Acres
The ranch is off the beaten path near Leland. 5503 N Novotny Rd, Northport
This is an impressive parcel of land with well-loved homes built for entertaining family and friends. Why leave the ranch when there is so much to experience and enjoy right here?